GoHammerhead is renowned for providing high-quality VIP transport services & large-scale transportation projects at the world's most prestigious (sports) events. With a team always on-site, we offer event transportation management and ensure flawless execution. Our portfolio includes events like Formula 1, Formula E, MotoGP, WEC, Super Bowl, Kentucky Derby, and collaborations with luxury brands such as MontBlanc, Aston Martin, and SAP.
As a Business Development Manager, you play a pivotal role in identifying, initiating, and developing improvement projects for GoHammerhead. Specializing in strategy execution and initiative implementation, you actively contribute to the company's scaling efforts and help drive sustainable growth. You focus on executing improvement projects and introducing innovative initiatives, you work with and across all business departments, committed to ensuring the long-term success and expansion of the organization.
- Executing strategic/tactical projects and implementing them in the organization.
- Analyzing operational issues/inefficiencies and implementing pragmatic solutions to improve/optimize operations.
- Analyzing issues/inefficiencies in digital processes and implementing pragmatic solutions to improve/optimize these digital processes (e.g. ERP improvements).
- Support in developing new business formats.
- Support in setting up new parts of the organization (e.g. expansion to new geographies, new departments etc.).
Who we're looking for someone:
- With 1-5 years of relevant work experience.
- With great problem-solving skills, analytical thinking and strategic insight.
- With a ‘getting things done mentality’: you have the ability to manage and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously, even when there is limited time available within the organization due to our rapid growth.
- Who is proactive and has a results-oriented mindset.
- Who has the ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with internal teams.
- Who is skilled in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint.
- Who has excellent communication skills in English and preferably also Dutch communication skills.
- Who ideally has experience in change management.
- Who ideally has experience in business/organizational development, preferably in the events or hospitality sector.
- Who thrives on working in an international environment, derives energy from being part of a rapidly growing organization, and, therefore, rightfully does not adhere to a nine-to-five mentality.
What we offer:
- Challenging role with room for initiative and growth.
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and international team, with the opportunity to work at some of the most prestigious (sports) events worldwide (approx. 4 times a year).
- Competitive salary package with bonuses based on achieved results.
- Many possibilities for learning & development.
- Flexible working days with a mix of office days and remote days.
- Growth opportunities within our rapidly expanding company.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your English CV and motivation letter by January 21, 2024 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!